Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good News!!

My colonoscopy results came back normal. Praise the Lord! :) He is good!! However, they still found bacteria in my intestines...which has accumulated over time making my mid-region look bigger than normal. With this said, I have to change my diet for 4 weeks to see if this will help. My doctor also prescribed me with some meds to take when I'm having abdominal pains. I can see a big difference in my mid-region just over the last week... it's gone down some! YAY! :)

Thanks for all the prayers I received. I can truly feel them coming in!!

I would like to ask for some prayers for some people I know. Not going to say who or what their requests are, because in the end, God knows exactly who and what!! Just pray for these people if you have a second in your day.

I'm going to try and update this more often! Love you guys... have a great Friday & an enjoyable weekend, because YOU deserve to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment