Saturday, July 16, 2011

Changes...or are they?

I normally do well with changes, but some people have a difficult time with them...which is understandable. Several people have asked me how I deal with Kendall going off to school at App State in Boone. Well, at first, it was definitely difficult to do. But, it's been a great thing with our relationship. I think we have become a lot closer and understanding of one another. We're both adults and both have our own lives, but also share and enjoy our times together as well!! When he's off at school, I enjoy going to my job every day because I LOVE my kids and co-workers. I love coming home on weeknights and watching my tv shows - Bachelor(ette), Big Brother, etc. I enjoy hanging out with my girls on weekends when Kendall isn't here. I usually pass the time by reading books, doing puzzles, etc. When he's up in Boone, he goes to classes and then hangs out with the guys at his apartment. He does his guy things and he enjoys doing that. Kendall & I talk to each other every day via text and/or phone calls. Talking to him every day helps because it's always great hearing your lover's voice! I visit Kendall at school at least once every month, and that helps time pass by quicker! Even though it's lonely at times, I rely on the fact that every day that goes by is one day closer that we'll be in each others' arms again!! :) He graduates in December and then will hopefully be going to grad school. Please pray for him as he prepares for the GRE and takes that test in August.

Kendall, if you read this - I LOVE YOU & can't wait to see you again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment