Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful!

30 things I'm thankful for... for each day of the month of November!!

1. Being one of God's children...I am blessed each and every day for everything I am given! :)
2. Having a home to live in.
3. My parents - they have done so much for me and one day, I would like to give back to them!
4. My sister - we may not always get along (we rarely do), but I'm thankful for the times that we do get along (when we're miles apart).
5. My wonderful and amazing boyfriend - He is the love of my life and I'm so glad I met him and look forward to every time I see him! :) Our 3 year anniversary is on 12/26/11!! :)
6. Having a job - I may not make a ton of money, but I LOVE teaching children!!
7. My girl friends - they are truly amazing and I love being able to vent to them when I need to!
8. My church - Plymouth Church is awesome and I'm so glad to be a member of a great church!!
9.

No comments:

Post a Comment